Ano Pedina, previously known also as Ano Kampos and Ano Soudena, is one of the villages in Central Zagori in the Ioannina Prefecture, Greece. It is located on the western slopes of Mt Tymphe. The village is mentioned in a Golden Bulle of bishop Symeon Paleologos of Serbia from 1362. There are two monasteries, the monastery of Evangelistria and the monastery of Agia Paraskevi. The first is the oldest, restored in 1786, while the second was founded in 1750.