SEEhotel Friedrichshafen is a business friendly hotel located in Friedrichshafen.
SEEhotel Friedrichshafen's restaurant serves breakfast and dinner. A bar/lounge is open for drinks. Room service is available 24 hours a day. The hotel serves Buffet breakfasts (surcharges apply). Recreational amenities include a sauna, a fitness facility, and a steam room. Spa amenities include spa services and massage/treatment rooms. Wireless and wired high speed Internet access is available in public areas (surcharges apply). This Friedrichshafen property has event space consisting of banquet facilities, conference/meeting rooms, small meeting rooms, and exhibit space. Guest parking is available for a surcharge. Additional property amenities include a concierge desk, multilingual staff, and currency exchange.
There are 132 guestrooms at SEEhotel Friedrichshafen. Bathrooms feature shower/tub combinations with handheld showerheads. They also offer makeup/shaving mirrors, complimentary toiletries, and hair dryers. Wireless Internet access is available for a surcharge. In addition to desks and complimentary newspapers, guestrooms offer direct dial phones with voice mail. Televisions have premium satellite channels and pay movies. Air conditioned rooms also include minibars. Guests may request irons/ironing boards and wake up calls. Housekeeping is available daily. Cribs (infant beds) and rollaway beds are available on request.
Notifications and Fees:
The following fees and deposits are charged by the property at time of service, check in, or check out.
- Self parking: EUR 6 per day
- Fee for wireless Internet in all public areas: EUR 8 (for 1 hours, rates may vary)
- Fee for in room high speed Internet (wired): EUR 2 (for 1 hours, rates may vary)
- Buffet breakfast: EUR 11 per person (approximate amount)
The above list may not be comprehensive. Fees and deposits may not include tax and are subject to change.
- The Zeppelin Museum in Friedrichshafen at Lake Constance (Bodensee) chronicles the history of the…
- Friedrichshafen is a university city on the northern side of Lake Constance in Southern Germany,…
- Zeppelin University (ZU) is a highly-selective, top-ranked, privately-funded research university…