Novotel Karlsruhe City is a business friendly hotel located in Karlsruhe, close to Karlsruhe Palace and Europahalle.
Novotel Karlsruhe City features a restaurant and a bar/lounge. Room service is available during limited hours. The hotel serves Hot and cold buffet breakfasts (surcharges apply). Recreational amenities include a sauna, a fitness facility, and a steam room. This 4.5 star property has a business center and offers small meeting rooms. Wireless and wired high speed Internet access is available in public areas (surcharges apply). Guest parking is available for a surcharge. Additional property amenities include multilingual staff and dry cleaning/laundry services.
There are 246 guestrooms at Novotel Karlsruhe City. Coffee/tea makers and minibars are offered. Bathrooms feature makeup/shaving mirrors and hair dryers. Internet access (surcharge) is provided. In addition to desks and in room safes, guestrooms offer direct dial phones. Televisions have satellite channels and pay movies. Air conditioned rooms also include electronic/magnetic keys. Guests may request extra towels/bedding and wake up calls. Housekeeping is available daily. Cribs (infant beds) and rollaway beds are available on request.
Notifications and Fees:
The following fees and deposits are charged by the property at time of service, check in, or check out.
- Self parking: EUR 16 per day
- Fee for in room high speed Internet (wired): EUR 9.90 per 24 hour period (rates may vary)
- Fee for in room wireless Internet: EUR 9 per 24 hour period (rates may vary)
- Hot and cold buffet breakfast: EUR 19 per person (approximate amount)
The above list may not be comprehensive. Fees and deposits may not include tax and are subject to change.
- The Karlsruhe Institute of Technology (KIT) is the largest research and education institution in…
- The City of Karlsruhe is a city in the southwest of Germany, in the state (bundesland) of…
- Pforzheim is a town of nearly 119,000 inhabitants in the state of Baden-Wurttemberg,…