Khadija Mosque is the first mosque in Heinersdorf, Pankow, Berlin of the Ahmadiyya Muslim Community. It was opened on October 16, 2008. The mosque has a 39 feet high minaret and can hold 500 worshippers. The mosque was risen by funds collected by Ahmadiyya-Women and the design was done by the architect Mubashra Ilyas.
Another mosque was built in Berlin between 1924 and 1928 by the Lahore Ahmadiyya Movement.
The Ahmadiyya Muslim Jamaat had already tried to build their first mosque in Europe in Berlin in the 1920s According to the wish of the second Khalifa the women of the community collected all the funds for the mosque from their own resources. However, due to the financial crisis in Germany the plan had to be given up. Instead, the money was used for the construction of the Fazl Mosque in London. Under the 100-Mosques-Plan of the community in Germany, the project was revived and a new mosque was planned in Berlin. The Khadija mosque is the first mosque in the eastern part of Berlin.