Ibis Karlsruhe City is located in Karlsruhe, close to Europahalle and Karlsruhe Palace.
Ibis Karlsruhe City features multilingual staff, dry cleaning/laundry services, and an elevator (lift). Wireless Internet access (surcharge) is available in public areas. Guest parking is available for a surcharge. Additional property amenities include a safe deposit box at the front desk.
Bathrooms feature hair dryers. Wireless Internet access is available for a surcharge; guestrooms also offer direct dial phones and desks. Televisions are available in guestrooms. Guests may request wake up calls. Cribs (infant beds) are available on request. Guestrooms are all non smoking.
Notifications and Fees:
- The photos in this description reflect the brand standard and are provided for illustrative purposes only.
The following fees and deposits are charged by the property at time of service, check in, or check out.
- Self parking: EUR 8 per day (in/out privileges)
- Pet fee: EUR 8 per day
- Fee for in room wireless Internet: EUR 9 (for 24 hours, rates may vary)
- Buffet breakfast: EUR 10 per person (approximate amount)
The above list may not be comprehensive. Fees and deposits may not include tax and are subject to change.
- The Karlsruhe Institute of Technology (KIT) is the largest research and education institution in…
- The City of Karlsruhe is a city in the southwest of Germany, in the state (bundesland) of…
- Pforzheim is a town of nearly 119,000 inhabitants in the state of Baden-Wurttemberg,…