Touristlink.com is the social platform for travel where you can meet fellow travelers,share information, suggest new attractions and create lists of your favorite destinations to share with friends.
Mercure Atria Arras Centre is located in Arras, close to Place des Heros, Arras Hotel de Ville, and Grand Place. Nearby points of interest also include Maison Robespierre and Notre Dame Cathedral.
Mercure Atria Arras Centre features a restaurant and a bar/lounge. The hotel serves Hot and cold buffet breakfasts (surcharges apply). Wireless Internet access is available in public areas. Additional property amenities include secure parking.
There are 80 guestrooms at Mercure Atria Arras Centre. Coffee/tea makers and minibars are offered. Wireless Internet access is provided. Guestrooms offer desks. Televisions have satellite channels. Rooms also include blackout drapes/curtains, trouser presses, and clock radios. Guests may request irons/ironing boards.
Notifications and Fees:
The following mandatory hotel imposed fees are charged and collected by the hotel either at check in or check out.
- City/local tax: EUR 0.7 per person, per night
The following fees and deposits are charged by the property at time of service, check in, or check out.
- Self parking: EUR 9 per night
- Pet fee: EUR 10 per night
- Hot and cold buffet breakfast: EUR 14 per person (approximate amount)
The above list may not be comprehensive. Fees and deposits may not include tax and are subject to change.
- Arras is the capital of the Pas-de-Calais department in northern France. The historic centre o…
- Arras - Roclincourt Airport (IATA: QRV, ICAO: LFQD) is an airport located in Roclincourt, 4&nbs…
- Givenchy Road Canadian Cemetery is a Commonwealth War Graves Commission burial ground for the dead…
Travel Deals Around Mercure Atria Arras Centreview trip details >