Ibis Calais is located in Calais, close to Calais Hotel de Ville, Eglise Notre Dame, and Musee des Beaux Arts et de la Dentelle. Nearby points of interest also include Calais Lighthouse and Calais Ferry Terminal.
Ibis Calais features complimentary newspapers in the lobby and a safe deposit box at the front desk. Complimentary wireless Internet access is available in public areas. Guest parking is complimentary.
Wireless Internet access is complimentary. In addition to desks, guestrooms offer direct dial phones. Guests may request irons/ironing boards, hair dryers, and wake up calls.
Notifications and Fees:
- The photos in this description reflect the brand standard and are provided for illustrative purposes only.
The following mandatory hotel imposed fees are charged and collected by the hotel either at check in or check out.
- City/local tax: EUR 0.7 per person, per night
Additional fees and deposits may be charged by the property at time of service, check in, or check out.
- Calais is a town in Northern France in the department of Pas-de-Calais, of which it is a…
- Marck is a commune in the Pas-de-Calais department in the Nord-Pas-de-Calais region of France.…
- Calais-Dunkerque Airport (IATA: CQF, ICAO: LFAC) is an airport located in Marck, 7 km (4&n…