Burdigala Hotel is located in Bordeaux, close to Musee des Beaux Arts, Cathedrale St. Andre, and Maison du Vin de Bordeaux. Nearby points of interest also include Place de la Bourse and Place de la Victoire.
Burdigala Hotel's restaurant serves breakfast, lunch, and dinner. A bar/lounge is open for drinks. Room service is available during limited hours. The hotel serves Buffet breakfasts (surcharges apply). This 5.0 star property has a business Center and offers small meeting rooms, secretarial services, and audio visual equipment. Complimentary wireless Internet access is available in public areas. This Bordeaux property has event space consisting of banquet facilities, conference/meeting rooms, and exhibit space. The property offers an airport shuttle (surcharge). Business services, concierge services, and tour/ticket assistance are available. Guest parking is available for a surcharge. Additional property amenities include multilingual staff, gift shops/newsstands, and laundry facilities.
Guestrooms are all accessible via exterior corridors. Bathrooms feature handheld showerheads. They also offer phones, bidets, and makeup/shaving mirrors. Wireless Internet access is complimentary. In addition to complimentary newspapers and in room safes, guestrooms offer multi line phones. LCD televisions have satellite channels. Air conditioned rooms also include minibars and electronic/magnetic keys. Guests may request irons/ironing boards, hypo allergenic bedding, and extra towels/bedding. A nightly turndown service is offered and housekeeping is available daily. Cribs (infant beds) and rollaway beds are available on request.
Notifications and Fees:
The following mandatory hotel imposed fees are charged and collected by the hotel either at check in or check out.
- City/local tax: EUR 1.45 per person, per night
- Resort fee: EUR 1 per person, per night (effective 1 January 2011)
The following fees and deposits are charged by the property at time of service, check in, or check out.
- Self parking: EUR 13 per day
- Pet deposit: EUR 13 per day
- Buffet breakfast: EUR 23 per person (approximate amount)
The above list may not be comprehensive. Fees and deposits may not include tax and are subject to change.
- Bordeaux is a port city on the Garonne River in the Gironde department in southwestern…
- Château Léoville-Las Cases is a winery in the Saint-Julien appellation of the Bordeaux …
- Chateau Branaire is a winery in the Saint-Julien appellation of the Bordeaux region of France.…