Hotel Amiral features multilingual staff, laundry facilities, and express check in. Complimentary wireless Internet access is available in public areas. Room service is available 24 hours a day. Business services and wedding services are available. Additional property amenities include express check out. This is a smoke free property. A total renovation of this property was completed in May 2009.
There are 49 guestrooms at Hotel Amiral. Bathrooms feature shower/tub combinations with handheld showerheads. They also offer makeup/shaving mirrors and hair dryers. High speed Internet access is provided. In addition to desks and complimentary newspapers, guestrooms offer direct dial phones. Televisions have satellite channels. Rooms also include minibars and trouser presses. Guests may request irons/ironing boards, hypo allergenic bedding, and extra towels/bedding. Cribs (infant beds) are available on request. Guestrooms are all non smoking.
Notifications and Fees:
- There are no room charges for children 3 years old and younger who occupy the same room as their parents or guardians, using existing bedding.
- No onsite parking is available.
The following mandatory hotel imposed fees are charged and collected by the hotel either at check in or check out.
- A city/local tax will be charged
The following fees and deposits are charged by the property at time of service, check in, or check out.
- Pet fee: EUR 6 per night
- Crib (infant bed): EUR 10 per night
The above list may not be comprehensive. Fees and deposits may not include tax and are subject to change.
- The Chateau des ducs de Bretagne is a large fortified château located in the city of Nantes in…
- The Sèvre Nantaise is a river in western France, left tributary to the river Loire. Its sourc…
- The Erdre is a river in western France, right tributary to the river Loire. Its source is in the…