Touristlink.com is the social platform for travel where you can meet fellow travelers,share information, suggest new attractions and create lists of your favorite destinations to share with friends.
Classics Hotel Porte De Versailles is located in Issy les Moulineaux's Gare Montparnasse Porte de Versailles neighborhood, close to Pierre de Coubertin Stadium, Eiffel Tower, and Stade de Roland Garros. Nearby points of interest also include Parc Des Princes and UNESCO Headquarters.
The hotel serves Buffet breakfasts (surcharges apply). A bar/lounge is open for drinks. Classics Hotel Porte De Versailles features multilingual staff, secure parking, and complimentary newspapers in the lobby. Complimentary wireless Internet access is available in public areas. Additional property amenities include secretarial services. The front desk is open 24 hours a day.
Bathrooms feature hair dryers. Wireless Internet access is complimentary. Guestrooms offer direct dial phones. Televisions have satellite channels. Air conditioned rooms also include blackout drapes/curtains and welcome amenities. Guests may request extra towels/bedding and wake up calls. Housekeeping is available daily. Cribs (infant beds) and rollaway beds are available on request.
Notifications and Fees:
The following fees and deposits are charged by the property at time of service, check in, or check out.
- Self parking: EUR 15 per night
- Buffet breakfast: EUR 10 per person (approximate amount)
- Rollaway bed: EUR 25 per night
- Crib (infant bed): EUR 25 per night
The above list may not be comprehensive. Fees and deposits may not include tax and are subject to change.
- Corentin Celton is a station on line 12 of the Paris Métro in the commune of Issy-les-Mouline…
- Porte de Versailles is a station on line 12 of the Paris Métro and a stop on tramway lines…
- The École Nationale Supérieure de Techniques Avancées (Superior National School…
Travel Deals Around Classics Hotel Porte De Versaiview trip details >