The château de Domeyrat is a castle of Auvergne. It is located in the commune of Domeyrat, in the Haute-Loire department of central France. It has been listed since 1983 as a monument historique by the French Ministry of Culture. A first mention of the castle was in the inventory of Alphonse de Poitiers' vassals, done between 1250 and 1260. It was then a property of the Papabeuf family. The lineage seems to have been extinct in 1348, probably due to the plague; the castle went from hand to hand and may have been abandoned during the Hundred Years' War.
In 1387 the new lord of Domeyrat was Pons de Langheac, seneschal of Auvergne. His son inherited of the title in 1421; he has deeply restructured the castle and is considered as the second builder, hence confusions about the date of construction. The de Langheac family kept the castle until 1656.