Dining options at Campanile Valenciennes Ouest Petite Foret include a restaurant and a bar/lounge. Guest parking is complimentary.
There are 53 guestrooms at Campanile Valenciennes Ouest Petite Foret. Wireless Internet access is complimentary. Rooms also include coffee/tea makers.
Notifications and Fees:
The following mandatory hotel imposed fees are charged and collected by the hotel either at check in or check out.
- A city/local tax will be charged
The following fees and deposits are charged by the property at time of service, check in, or check out.
- Pet fee: EUR 5 per pet, per night
The above list may not be comprehensive. Fees and deposits may not include tax and are subject to change.
- Valenciennes is a commune in the Nord department in northern France. It lies on the Scheldt river.…
- Stade Nungesser is a multi-use stadium in Valenciennes, France. It is currently used mostly for…
- Denain is a commune in the Nord department in northern France. Former mayor Patrick Roy was also a…