Premiere Classe Mulhouse Sud Morschwiller is located in Morschwiller le Bas, close to Cite du Train, Parc Expo de Mulhouse, and Stade de I'lll. Nearby points of interest also include Cite de l'Automobile and Place de la Reunion.
Dining options at Premiere Classe Mulhouse Sud Morschwiller include a restaurant. Wireless Internet access is available in public areas. Guest parking is complimentary. Additional property amenities include secure parking.
There are 48 guestrooms at Premiere Classe Mulhouse Sud Morschwiller. Televisions are available in guestrooms.
Notifications and Fees:
The following mandatory hotel imposed fees are charged and collected by the hotel either at check in or check out.
- A city/local tax will be charged
The following fees and deposits are charged by the property at time of service, check in, or check out.
- Pet fee: EUR 3 per pet, per night
The above list may not be comprehensive. Fees and deposits may not include tax and are subject to change.
- Mulhouse is a city and commune in eastern France, close to the Swiss and German borders. Mulhouse…
- The Cité du train the French national railway museum is the biggest railway museum in the world,…
- The Cité du train (French: Musée français du chemin de fer), the French nationa…