Touristlink.com is the social platform for travel where you can meet fellow travelers,share information, suggest new attractions and create lists of your favorite destinations to share with friends.
Campanile Compiegne is located in Compiegne, close to Musee de la Figurine Historique, Compiegne Hotel de Ville, and Palais Nacional. Nearby points of interest also include Compiegne Forest.
Campanile Compiegne features a restaurant. Wireless Internet access is available in public areas. Guest parking is complimentary. Additional property amenities include a garden.
There are 53 guestrooms at Campanile Compiegne. Bathrooms feature shower/tub combinations. Wireless Internet access is complimentary. In addition to desks, guestrooms offer direct dial phones. Televisions have satellite channels. Rooms also include coffee/tea makers.
Notifications and Fees:
The following mandatory hotel imposed fees are charged and collected by the hotel either at check in or check out.
- A city/local tax will be charged
The following fees and deposits are charged by the property at time of service, check in, or check out.
- Pet fee: EUR 5 per pet, per night
The above list may not be comprehensive. Fees and deposits may not include tax and are subject to change.
- Compiegne is a city in northern France. It is designated municipally as a commune within the…
- The Castle of Compiègne is a French château, a royal residence built for Louis XV and r…
- The Aisne is a river in northeastern France, left tributary of the river Oise. It gave its name to…
Travel Deals Around Campanile Compiegneview trip details >