Campanile Chartres features a restaurant and a bar/lounge. Guest parking is complimentary.
There are 48 guestrooms at Campanile Chartres.
Notifications and Fees:
The following mandatory hotel imposed fees are charged and collected by the hotel either at check in or check out.
- A city/local tax will be charged
The following fees and deposits are charged by the property at time of service, check in, or check out.
- Pet fee: EUR 5 per pet, per night
The above list may not be comprehensive. Fees and deposits may not include tax and are subject to change.
- Chartres is a commune and capital of the Eure-et-Loir department in northern France. It is…
- The French medieval Cathedral of Our Lady of Chartres (French: Cathédrale Notre-Dame de Chart…
- Maintenon is a commune in the metropolitan area of Paris, France. It is located 63.5 km (39.5&n…