Best Western Beau Site is located in Rocamadour, close to Chapelle Notre Dame. Regional points of interest also include Gouffre de Padirac and Hotel de la Raymondie.
Best Western Beau Site features a restaurant and a bar/lounge. The hotel serves Buffet breakfasts (surcharges apply). Guest parking is complimentary. Additional property amenities include laundry facilities.
Bathrooms feature hair dryers. In addition to direct dial phones, guestrooms offer complimentary local calls (restrictions may apply). Televisions have satellite channels. Air conditioned rooms also include coffee/tea makers, irons/ironing boards, and clock radios. Guests may request wake up calls. Cribs (infant beds) and rollaway beds are available on request.
Notifications and Fees:
The following mandatory hotel imposed fees are charged and collected by the hotel either at check in or check out.
- City/local tax: EUR 0.8 per person, per night
The following fees and deposits are charged by the property at time of service, check in, or check out.
- Buffet breakfast: EUR 12 per person (approximate amount)
The above list may not be comprehensive. Fees and deposits may not include tax and are subject to change.
- Saint-Sozy is a commune in the Lot department in south-western France. The town is known for its…
- The Padirac Chasm or Gouffre de Padirac is a cave located near Gramat, in the Lot département…
- Carennac is a commune in the Lot department in south-western France. Carennac belongs to the…