Hotel Du Beryl is located in Saint Brevin les Pins.
Dining options at Hotel Du Beryl include a restaurant and a bar/lounge. This 3.0 star property offers small meeting rooms and audio visual equipment. Wedding services, concierge services, translation services, and tour assistance are available. Additional property amenities include a casino, multilingual staff, and currency exchange.
Bathrooms feature bathtubs with handheld showerheads. They also offer complimentary toiletries and hair dryers. Televisions have satellite channels. Rooms also include blackout drapes/curtains, welcome amenities, electronic/magnetic keys, and clock radios. A nightly turndown service and housekeeping are available. Cribs (infant beds) and rollaway beds are available on request.
Notifications and Fees:
The following mandatory hotel imposed fees are charged and collected by the hotel either at check in or check out.
- City/local tax: EUR 0.84 per person, per night
The following fees and deposits are charged by the property at time of service, check in, or check out.
- Buffet breakfast: EUR 12 per person (approximate amount)
The above list may not be comprehensive. Fees and deposits may not include tax and are subject to change.
- The Saint-Nazaire bridge is a Cable-stayed bridge spanning the Loire river and linking…
- Saint-Nazaire is a commune in the Loire-Atlantique department in western France. The town has a…
- Pornichet is a commune in the Loire-Atlantique department in western France.Pornichet has three beac…