New York City, United States,
Villa Du Maine is located in Paris's Montparnasse Tower neighborhood, close to Paris Catacombs, Notre Dame Cathedral, and Eiffel Tower. Nearby points of interest also include Louvre and Jardin du Luxembourg.
The hotel serves Buffet breakfasts (surcharges apply). Villa Du Maine features multilingual staff, concierge services, and a safe deposit box at the front desk. Wireless Internet access (surcharge) is available in public areas. The front desk is open 24 hours a day.
Bathrooms feature showers and hair dryers. Wireless Internet access is available for a surcharge. Guestrooms offer direct dial phones. Televisions have cable channels. Guests may request irons/ironing boards.
Notifications and Fees:
The following mandatory hotel imposed fees are charged and collected by the hotel either at check in or check out.
- City/local tax: EUR 0.78 per person, per night
The following fees and deposits are charged by the property at time of service, check in, or check out.
- Pet fee: EUR 7 per night
- Buffet breakfast: EUR 10 per person (approximate amount)
The above list may not be comprehensive. Fees and deposits may not include tax and are subject to change.
- Plaisance is a station on line Line 13 of the Paris Métro in the 14th arrondissement. Th…
- Porte d'Orléans (Général Leclerc) is a station and southern terminus of line 4 …
- Saint-Pierre-de-Montrouge is a 19th century church in Paris, in the Petit-Montrouge quarter of the…