Petkeljärvi National Park is a national park in Ilomantsi in the North Karelia region of Finland. It was established in 1956 and covers 6 square kilometres (2 sq mi). Its specialities are e.g. fortification from the Continuation War, some of which have been renovated, and valuable eskers. The park, along with Patvinsuo National Park, belongs to the North-Karelian biosphere reserves of UNESCO.