Freedom Square is a plaza on the southern end of the Old Town in Tallinn, Estonia. It is bounded on the east by St. John's Church (built 1862-67), on the south by Kaarli Boulevard and an underground shopping center (2008-09), and on the west by a Victory Column (2009) commemorating the Estonian War of Independence 1918-1920.
The current design was created by architechts Tiit Trummal, Veljo Kaasik and Andres Alver. It has an area of 7752 m with the dimensions approx. 110 m by 75 m.