St Mary-at-Hill is a Church of England church on Lovat Lane, a cobbled street off Eastcheap in the ward of Billingsgate, London, England. St Mary-at-Hill was originally founded in the 12th century and it was first known as "St. Mary de Hull" or " St. Mary de la Hulle. It was badly damaged in the Great Fire of London in 1666, afterwards it was partly rebuilt. It has been much altered since, although some medieval Fabric survives. Although the official address is Lovat Lane, the more notable side faces the street called "St Mary at Hill" where there is a huge two-faced clock extending several feet into the street. There is a narrow alleyway alongside, but no right of way.