The Port of Garston, also known as Garston Docks is a group of docks on the River Mersey at Garston, Liverpool, England. It is operated by Associated British Ports.
Garston Dock was originally set up by the St. Helens and Runcorn Gap Railway Company in June 1853.
Today, Garston is a major shipping and container port, and amongst the many Mersey docks is second only to Seaforth Dock. It contains Old Dock, North Dock and Stalbridge Dock.