Cheam Road is a cricket ground in Sutton, London
). The first recorded match on the ground was in 1940, when Sutton United Tramps played London Counties.The ground held a single match in the 1955 Minor Counties Championship when the Surrey Second XI played the Warwickshire
Second XI. More recently, the ground has held Surrey Second XI matches in the Second XI Championship and the Second XI Trophy.
In local domestic cricket, Cheam Road is the home ground of Sutton Cricket Club who play in the Surrey Premier League. Historically the cricket ground was part of the Lower Cheam House Estate and was donated to the cricket club. A replacement pavilion was constructed in 1955.