Touristlink.com is the social platform for travel where you can meet fellow travelers,share information, suggest new attractions and create lists of your favorite destinations to share with friends.
Mercure Cairo Le Sphinx is located in Giza's Giza Pyramids neighborhood, close to Pyramids at Giza and Great Sphinx Of Giza. Additional area points of interest include Hanging Church and Cairo University.
Dining options at Mercure Cairo Le Sphinx include 3 restaurants. A poolside bar and a bar/lounge are open for drinks. Room service is available 24 hours a day. The hotel serves a complimentary buffet breakfast. Recreational amenities include an outdoor pool, a health club, a spa tub, a sauna, and a fitness facility. This 5.0 Star property offers small meeting rooms and limo/town car service. The property offers an airport shuttle (surcharge). Guest parking is available for a surcharge. Additional property amenities include a coffee shop/café, a concierge desk, and gift shops/newsstands.
Guestrooms have balconies. Bathrooms feature shower/tub combinations, phones, makeup/shaving mirrors, and complimentary toiletries. Internet access (surcharge) is provided. In addition to in room safes, guestrooms offer direct dial phones. Televisions have satellite channels. Air conditioned rooms also include minibars. Housekeeping is available daily. Cribs (infant beds) are available on request.
Notifications and Fees:
The following fees and deposits are charged by the property at time of service, check in, or check out.
- Self parking: EGP 25 per night
- Late check out: EGP 350
- Fee for high speed Internet (wired) in business center: EGP 140 (for 2 hours, rates may vary)
- Fee for in room high speed Internet (wired): EGP 155 per 24 hour period (rates may vary)
The above list may not be comprehensive. Fees and deposits may not include tax and are subject to change.
- The Great Pyramid of Giza is the oldest and largest of the three pyramids in the Giza Necropolis…
- G1-a is one of the subsidiary pyramids of the Giza East Field of the Giza Necropolis immediately to…
- G1-b is one of the subsidiary pyramids of the Giza East Field of the Giza Necropolis immediately to…
Travel Deals Around Mercure Cairo Le Sphinxview trip details >