Djibouti-Ambouli International Airport (IATA: JIB, ICAO: HDAM) is a joint civilian/military-use airport situated in Djibouti City, Djibouti. In 2004, the airport served 182,641 passengers.
In addition to its use as a civilian airport, the following military establishments are located at the Djibouti-Ambouli International Airport:
Military of France:
- Formerly the 13th Demi-Brigade of the Foreign Legion (French Foreign Legion) since 2011 in the UAE.
- 5th Overseas Interarms Regiment (Troupes de Marine)
- Djibouti Air Base: Base aérienne 188 (BA 188) Djibouti "Colonel Massart" - French Air Force base
- Escadron de chasse 3/11 Corse operating 7 Mirage 2000C and 3 Mirage 2000D
- Escadron de transport d'outre mer 88 Larzac flying C-160 Transall, Aérospatiale SA 330 Puma and AS555 Fennec.