Originally a citadel, built in the 14th century for Bishop Arnost of Pardubice, newly fortified in the early 15th century by Zbynek Zajic of Hazmburk. Desolated in 1576, renovated in 1670 and enlarged into a chateau. Since the mid-19th century the seat of the Mining academy. The residential palace of the Gothic citadel with a bay has preserved.
View Pribram Chateau guide >
- Pribram Castle