Hotel Bellevue's restaurant serves breakfast, lunch, and dinner. A bar/lounge is open for drinks. Room service is available during limited hours. The hotel serves a complimentary buffet breakfast. Recreational amenities include a sauna and a fitness facility. This 4.0 star property has a business center and offers small meeting rooms, secretarial services, and limo/town car service. Complimentary wireless Internet access is available in public areas. This Cesky Krumlov property has 115 square meters of event space consisting of a conference center, banquet facilities, conference/meeting rooms, and a ballroom. Business services, wedding services, tour/ticket assistance, and tour assistance are available. Guest parking is available for a surcharge. Additional property amenities include a coffee shop/café, a concierge desk, and barbecue grills. This is a smoke free property. A total renovation of this property was completed in 2004.
There are 66 guestrooms at Hotel Bellevue. Guestrooms have city or courtyard views. Beds come with memory foam mattresses, signature bedding, and down blankets. Bathrooms feature shower/tub combinations with handheld showerheads, and hair dryers. Wired high speed and wireless Internet access is complimentary. In addition to desks and complimentary newspapers, guestrooms offer direct dial phones. Televisions have satellite channels. Rooms also include blackout drapes/curtains and electronic/magnetic keys. Guests may request refrigerators, irons/ironing boards, and hypo allergenic bedding. A nightly turndown service is offered and housekeeping is available daily. Cribs (infant beds) and rollaway beds are available on request. Guestrooms are all non smoking.
Notifications and Fees:
- There are no room charges for children 5 years old and younger who occupy the same room as their parents or guardians, using existing bedding.
The following fees and deposits are charged by the property at time of service, check in, or check out.
- Self parking: CZK 210 per day
- Pet fee: CZK 300 per night
The above list may not be comprehensive. Fees and deposits may not include tax and are subject to change.
- In the mid-13th century the lords of Krumlov, who belonged to the important noble family of Vítkovc…
- The construction of the Church of St.Vitus began in 1340 under the guidance of the German…
- This picturesque town lies in a deep, meandering valley of the Vltava river in the very South of…