Prague, Czech Republic,
Clarion Grandhotel Zlaty Lev is located in the midtown area of Liberec.
Dining options at Clarion Grandhotel Zlaty Lev include a restaurant and a coffee shop/café. A bar/lounge is open for drinks. The hotel serves Buffet breakfasts (surcharges apply). Recreational amenities include a sauna and a fitness facility. Complimentary wireless Internet access is available in public areas. Additional property amenities include multilingual staff and currency exchange.
There are 117 guestrooms at Clarion Grandhotel Zlaty Lev. Beds come with triple sheeting and down blankets. Bathrooms feature shower/tub combinations with handheld showerheads. They also offer bathrobes, slippers, and hair dryers. Wired high speed Internet access is complimentary. In addition to complimentary newspapers, guestrooms offer direct dial phones. Televisions have satellite channels. Rooms also include CD players, minibars, electronic/magnetic keys, and clock radios. Guests may request hypo allergenic bedding, extra towels/bedding, and wake up calls. Rollaway beds are available on request. Guestrooms are all non smoking.
Notifications and Fees:
The following fees and deposits are charged by the property at time of service, check in, or check out.
- Self parking: EUR 6 per night
- Buffet breakfast: EUR 8 per person (approximate amount)
The above list may not be comprehensive. Fees and deposits may not include tax and are subject to change.
- Liberec is a city in the Czech Republic. Located on the Lusatian Neisse and surrounded by the…
- Liberec Region is an administrative unit of the Czech Republic, located in the northernmost part…
- Centrum Babylon Liberec is a shopping mall located in Liberec, Czech Republic. The mall consists…