Prague, Czech Republic,
Clarion Congress Hotel Ostrava is located in central Ostrava, close to CEZ Arena. Additional area points of interest include Technical University Ostrava.
Clarion Congress Hotel Ostrava features a restaurant and a bar/lounge. The hotel serves a complimentary buffet breakfast. This 4.0 star property offers small meeting rooms and limo/town car service. Complimentary wireless Internet access is available in public areas. Additional property amenities include multilingual staff, gift shops/newsstands, and currency exchange.
There are 169 guestrooms at Clarion Congress Hotel Ostrava. Refrigerators and coffee/tea makers are offered. Bathrooms feature hair dryers. Wireless Internet access is complimentary. Guestrooms offer desks and in room safes. Televisions have cable channels. Rooms also include air conditioning. Guestrooms are all non smoking.
Notifications and Fees:
- There are no room charges for children 12 years old and younger who occupy the same room as their parents or guardians, using existing bedding.
The following fees and deposits are charged by the property at time of service, check in, or check out.
- Self parking: CZK 150 per night
The above list may not be comprehensive. Fees and deposits may not include tax and are subject to change.
- Moravian-Silesian Region or Moravo-Silesian Region, is one of 14 administrative Regions of…
- Ostrava, the third largest city in the Czech Republic, is situated in the northeast of the country…
- Vratimov is a town in Ostrava-City District, Moravian-Silesian Region, Czech Republic. It has a…