Stadion Kantrida is a football stadium in the Croatian city of Rijeka. It is named after the Kantrida neighborhood in which it is located, in the western part of the city. It has served as home of the football club NK Rijeka since 1946. The stadium has a distinctive appearance as it is situated between steep cliffs just north of the stadium and the shore of the Adriatic on its south side. Since 1990 the venue is also occasionally used for Croatia national football team's international friendlies. Since independence, the Croatia national football team has been undefeated at Kantrida (as of December 2011). The stadium has a seated capacity of 10,600.
The location was used as a stone quarry before the first football ground was created on the site in 1911 by HŠK Victoria, a football club based in Sušak (presently part of Rijeka; but at the time a separate town east of the city), and the first football match played at Kantrida was held in 1912, a friendly between Victoria and Građanski Zagreb.