We are Local Friends, a team of independent locals who joined together to offer private tours, airport transfers, road trips and fun activities to holiday makers and destination management services business travelers.
- Do you need to a place to stay in Ulaanbaatar before and after your countryside trip?
- Need to hire vehicle with English-speaking driver for your trip in Mongolia?
- Or join other group of travelers to share cost of driver and gasoline?
- Do you need an local agent to source products from Mongolia?
- Do you need a fixer/interpreter for your video shooting in Mongolia?
Hire Local Friends in Mongolia, enjoy feel like at home, start amazing road trip and travel like a local. We share food and fun. We like to travel freely with no plan, and with no pressure of time. We go fishing, drive off-road, meet with interesting people, and make new friends. We like to cook, make traditional Mongolian barbecue (khorkhog), do picnicking outside of city during weekends. Consider you have friends in Mongolia. We will be happy to welcome you and take you around our country.
Need car with English-speaking driver during your stay in Ulaanbaatar? Or join other group of travelers to share cost of vehicle and gasoline for countryside trip in Mongolia ? No tour company, no travel agency. Hire Local Friends in Mongolia, and start amazing road trip and travel like a local.
BHUTAN-AUSTRALIA FRIENDSHIP OFFER
The year 2017 is a special occasion for the Kingdom of Bhutan and Australia as it marks 15 years of diplomatic relations between the two countries.
To commemorate this happy occasion, the Royal Government of Bhutan is pleased to present the “Bhutan – Australia Friendship Offer” to welcome all nationals of Australia to visit Bhutan in 2018.
What is the Bhutan – Australia Friendship Offer?
It is a one-time special package that is being offered to all nationals of Australia visiting Bhutan in June, July and August, 2018. The offer includes the following:
- li style="line-height: 18px; margin: 0px 0px 12px; padding: 0px; border: 0px; font-style: inherit; font-variant: inherit; font-weight: inherit; font-stretch: inherit; font-size: inherit; font-family: inherit; vertical-align: baseline;">Visitors may choose not to pay the all-inclusive mandatory minimum daily package rate of US$ 200 per person per night. Instead, they will pay only the government Sustainable Development Fee of US$ 65 per person per night.
- Visitors can avail discounted fare on Airlines.
- Visitors can avail up to 50 % discounts in partnering Hotels (See the list of hotels attached separately below).
- Visitors have flexibility / choice of services.
- Visitors do not have to pay the surcharge of US$ 40 per person per night and US$ 30 each for two persons.
- Special airport reception on arrival of the 1st Group
Terms and conditions:
- li style="line-height: 18px; margin: 0px 0px 12px; padding: 0px; border: 0px; font-style: inherit; font-variant: inherit; font-weight: inherit; font-stretch: inherit; font-size: inherit; font-family: inherit; vertical-align: baseline;">The offer is valid from 1st June 2018 to 31st August 2018.
- The offer is for the nationals of Australia only.
- Visitors should book their trip through a licensed Bhutanese tour operator.
- A one time visa fee of US$ 40 is applicable.