Touristlink.com is the social platform for travel where you can meet fellow travelers,share information, suggest new attractions and create lists of your favorite destinations to share with friends.
Hotel Parque 97 is located in the Chico neighborhood of Bogota, close to Parque Del Chico, Nemesio Camacho Stadium, and Unicentro. Nearby points of interest also include Hacienda Santa Barbara and Salitre Magico.
This 4.0 star property offers technology support staff, audio visual equipment, and business services. Complimentary wireless and wired high speed Internet access is available in public areas. This Bogota property has event space consisting of a conference center, banquet facilities, and conference/meeting rooms. For a surcharge, shuttle services include an area shuttle which runs to destinations within 100 km, an airport shuttle (available on request), and a shopping center shuttle. A complimentary buffet breakfast is served daily. Wedding services and concierge services are available. Complimentary guest parking is limited, and available on a first come, first served basis. Additional property amenities include multilingual staff and laundry facilities. This is a smoke free property. A total renovation of this property was completed in November 2010.
There are 75 guestrooms at Hotel Parque 97. Guestrooms have city, mountain, or garden views. Rooms are individually decorated. Beds come with Select Comfort mattresses, down comforters, and premium bedding. Refrigerators and minibars are offered. Bathrooms feature shower/tub combinations with rainfall showerheads. They also offer phones, makeup/shaving mirrors, and bathrobes. Guestrooms offer desks and complimentary newspapers. 32 inch LCD televisions have cable channels and free movie channels. Rooms also include blackout drapes/curtains, electronic/magnetic keys, and clock radios. Housekeeping is offered and guests may request irons/ironing boards. Cribs (infant beds) and rollaway beds are available on request. Guestroom renovations were completed in November 2010. Guestrooms are all non smoking.
Notifications and Fees:
- This property provides airport transfers. Guests must contact the property with flight details before travel, using the contact information on the confirmation received after booking.
- Minimum Spring Break check in age is 14 years old.
- All guests staying in hotel guestrooms must be registered with the hotel.
- No pets, including service animals, are allowed at this property.
The following mandatory hotel imposed fees are charged and collected by the hotel either at check in or check out.
- All citizens of Colombia will be charged the national value added tax
Additional fees and deposits may be charged by the property at time of service, check in, or check out.
- Cundinamarca Department is one of the departments of Colombia. Its area covers 24.210 km2 and…
- The Casa de Narino or Palacio de Narino is the official home and principal workplace of the…
- Capitolio Nacional (or National Capitol) is a building on Bolivar Square in central Bogotá, t…