Hotel Estelar Las Colinas is located in Manizales, close to Palogrande Stadium.
For a surcharge, the property offers an airport shuttle at scheduled times. Guest parking is complimentary. Complimentary wireless and wired high speed Internet access is available in public areas. Hotel Estelar Las Colinas features valet parking, multilingual staff, and self parking. A bar/lounge is open for drinks. Additional property amenities include an elevator (lift).
Bathrooms feature hair dryers. Dial up Internet access is provided. Guestrooms offer phones. Televisions have cable channels. Rooms also include minibars. Cribs (infant beds) are available on request.
- This property provides transfers from the airport. Guests must contact the property with arrival details before travel, using the contact information on the booking confirmation.
- There are no room charges for children 12 years old and younger who occupy the same room as their parents or guardians, using existing bedding.
- Caldas is a department of Colombia named after Colombian patriotic figure Francisco José de C…
- La Nubia Airport (IATA: MZL, ICAO: SKMZ) is located in Manizales, Colombia, 8 km southeast of…
- Manizales is a city and municipality in central Colombia, capital of Department of Caldas and part…