Jing'an Temple is a Buddhist temple on West Nanjing Road, in Jing'an District, Shanghai, China. The first temple was built in 247 AD, at the time of the Kingdom of Wu, during the Three Kingdoms period. Originally located beside Suzhou Creek, it was relocated to its current site in 1216 during the Song Dynasty. The current temple was rebuilt once in the Qing Dynasty. It is currently undergoing renovation.