Touristlink.com is the social platform for travel where you can meet fellow travelers,share information, suggest new attractions and create lists of your favorite destinations to share with friends.
Jing An Hotel is located in Shanghai's Jing'an neighborhood, close to Jing An Park, Jing An Temple, and French Concession. Nearby points of interest also include Shanghai Grand Theatre and Jade Buddha Temple.
Jing An Hotel features a coffee shop/café and a bar/lounge. The hotel serves Buffet breakfasts (surcharges apply). Recreational amenities include a sauna. This 4.0 star property has a business center. Wireless Internet access (surcharge) is available in public areas. Guest parking is available for a surcharge. Additional property amenities include express check out.
Dial up Internet access is provided. Guestrooms offer phones. Televisions are available in guestrooms. Rooms also include air conditioning.
Notifications and Fees:
The following fees and deposits are charged by the property at time of service, check in, or check out.
- Self parking: CNY 30 per night
- Fee for wireless Internet in all public areas: CNY 90 (for 24 hours, rates may vary)
- Fee for in room high speed Internet (wired): CNY 90 (for 24 hours, rates may vary)
- Buffet breakfast: CNY 130 per person (approximate amount)
The above list may not be comprehensive. Fees and deposits may not include tax and are subject to change.
- Jing'an Park is a Shanghainese park located at the Western section of Nanjing Road, just opposite…
- Jing'an Temple is a Buddhist temple on West Nanjing Road, in Jing'an District, Shanghai, China.…
- Jing'an Temple is the name of an interchange station between Lines 2 and 7 of the…