Visitors from around the world make the journey to see this small but spectacular group of mountains and glaciers located about 280 km north of Punta Arenas, and about 1,960 km south of the Chilean capital Santiago. The Towers of Paine and Glacier Grey draining the vast ice field of southern Patagonia are the highlights of the Trek. Stay overnight in Refugio Grey in the midst of the Patagonian Andes and cruise up close to see the glacier calving directly into the lake.
- Airport transfers
- Quality hotel accommodation in Puerto Natales
- Boat and Ferry Fees
- Entry permit fee / Trekking permits to Torres del Paine National Park
- Support Staff - Guide and necessary insurance, meals and allowances.
- 3 meals per day and overnight accommodation in Hotel/Lodges along the trek.
- Domestic transport (Punta Arenas – Torres del Paine National Park - Punta Arenas).
- Daily tours while in Puerto Natales