San Francisco Church is a Catholic church located in Barón Hill, Valparaíso, Chile. The church served as lighthouse to the navigants who were arriving Valparaíso until the early 20th century, being the first recognizable point of the city. Valparaíso is often nicknamed with the diminutive form of Francisco: Pancho.
The church was constructed by the Franciscan community. The construction works ended in 1846. The building was remodeled in 1890 by architect Eduardo Provasoli.
The church was named National Monument of Chile on July 19, 1983. In the middle of a reconstruction process after 2010 Chile earthquake, the church was severely damaged by a fire in September 2010.