Our Lady of Grace, commonly known as Iglesia de San Agustín (Church of St Augustine) or Templo de San Agustín, is a Catholic church in downtown Santiago, Chile owned by the Order of Saint Augustine. Built in 1625, it is the second oldest church in Chile after Saint Francis of Assisi's church. The Order of Saint Augustine in Chile was established within this church and monastery.
The first church was built in 1608, but has been since rebuilt. Inside, is a wooden carving of Jesus Christ, known as Cristo de Mayo. According to local legend, the crown of thorns around the statue's head slipped down to its neck during the 1647 Santiago earthquake. When someone tried to move the crown back up to the statue's head, the face of Christ began to bleed and the ground started shaking. The crown has remained untouched, still around the statue's neck.