Estadio Rubén Marcos Peralta, formerly known as Parque Schott, is a football stadium in Osorno, Chile
, home to club Provincial Osorno. It was built in 1940 and has a capacity of 10,800. It contains wood stands, and over eighty percent of the stands are roof-covered. In August 2006, a major renovation took place, and the pitch cover was switched from natural to artificial grass. In November 2006 it was re-inaugurated under its current official name, which honors the former local football legend Rubén Marcos Peralta, who played in Universidad de Chile and Chilean National Team in the 1960s.