Diego de Almagro Arica is located on the beach in central Arica, close to Parque Baquedano, El Morro, and Iglesia de San Marcos. Other points of interest near this hotel include Carlos Dittborn Stadium and Aduana.
Diego de Almagro Arica's restaurant serves breakfast, lunch, and dinner. Room service is available during limited hours. The hotel serves a complimentary buffet breakfast. Recreational amenities include an outdoor pool and a sauna. This 3.0 star property has a 24 hour business center. Complimentary wireless Internet access is available in public areas. This Arica property has event space consisting of banquet facilities and conference/meeting rooms. Wedding services and tour/ticket assistance are available. Guest parking is complimentary. Additional property amenities include a casino, multilingual staff, and laundry facilities. This is a smoke free property.
There are 166 guestrooms at Diego de Almagro Arica. Guestrooms have city or mountain views. Bathrooms feature shower/tub combinations with handheld showerheads. They also offer jetted bathtubs, complimentary toiletries, and hair dryers. Wireless Internet access is complimentary. In addition to desks, guestrooms offer multi line phones. High definition televisions have premium cable channels. Air conditioned rooms also include minibars, welcome amenities, and electronic/magnetic keys. Housekeeping is offered daily and guests may request hypo allergenic bedding. Cribs (infant beds) are available on request. Guestrooms are all non smoking.
Notifications and Fees:
- There are no room charges for children 5 years old and younger who occupy the same room as their parents or guardians, using existing bedding.
The following mandatory hotel imposed fees are charged and collected by the hotel either at check in or check out.
- All citizens of Chile will be charged the national value added tax
Additional fees and deposits may be charged by the property at time of service, check in, or check out.
- The Cathedral of San Marcos is an architectural work that is located in the city of Arica. The…
- The Morro de Arica or nose of Arica is a hill coast , which is about 130 m in…
- The Historical Museum of Arms and Arica is located in the homonymous city, on top of the nose of…