Mount Hope Catholic Cemetery at 305 Erskine Avenue in Toronto, Ontario, Canada was consecrated on July 9, 1898 by Roman Catholic Archbishop John Walsh. The first burial occurred on March 27, 1900. By the end of the 20th Century, the cemetery was full, holding the remains of more than 76,000 persons. However, the cemetery plans to convert several roads for use as graves and to build a columbarium for those cremated.
For the cemetery's centennial, the Catholic Cemeteries Archdiocese of Toronto published "A History of Mount Hope Cemetery Toronto Ontario 1898 to 1998" written by Michael Power.