Le Petit Hotel is located in the Old Montreal Old Port neighborhood of Montreal, close to Centaur Theatre, Notre Dame Basilica, and Bonsecours Market. Nearby points of interest also include Saint Joseph's Oratory and Christ Church Cathedral.
A complimentary breakfast is served daily. Le Petit Hotel features valet parking, a concierge desk, and multilingual staff. Complimentary wireless and wired high speed Internet access is available in public areas. Additional property amenities include tour/ticket assistance and express check out. The front desk is open 24 hours a day. This is a smoke free property. A total renovation of this property was completed in July 2009.
There are 24 guestrooms at Le Petit Hotel. Beds come with down blankets and premium bedding. Bathrooms feature showers, designer toiletries, and hair dryers. In addition to complimentary wireless and wired high speed Internet access, guestrooms offer phones, desks, and complimentary newspapers. LCD televisions have cable channels and Oncommand video. Air conditioned rooms also include iPod docking stations, blackout drapes/curtains, electronic/magnetic keys, and irons/ironing boards. Housekeeping is offered and guests may request hypo allergenic bedding. Guestrooms are all non smoking.
Notifications and Fees:
The following fees and deposits are charged by the property at time of service, check in, or check out.
- Valet parking: CAD 28.00 per night (in/out privileges)
- Deposit: CAD 350 per stay
- Rollaway bed: CAD 25.00 per night
The above list may not be comprehensive. Fees and deposits may not include tax and are subject to change.
- Pointe-à-Calliere Museum is the Montreal museum of archaeology and history located in Old Montreal,…
- The Old Custom House is a building in what is now Old Montreal, which served as Montreal's first…
- Pointe-à-Callière Museum is the Montreal museum of archaeology and history located in …