Hotel Kutuma is located in Montreal, close to Saint Louis Square, University of Quebec Montreal, and Saint Joseph's Oratory. Nearby points of interest also include Percival Molson Memorial Stadium and Molson Stadium.
Dining options at Hotel Kutuma include a restaurant and a bar/lounge. Room service is available during limited hours. This 3.0 star property offers small meeting rooms and business services. Wedding services and concierge services are available. Guest parking is available for a surcharge. Additional property amenities include valet parking, multilingual staff, and laundry facilities.
There are 9 guestrooms at Hotel Kutuma. Bathrooms feature complimentary toiletries and hair dryers. Guestrooms offer direct dial phones with voice mail. Televisions have satellite channels. Air conditioned rooms also include desks, coffee/tea makers, blackout drapes/curtains, and clock radios. Guests may request irons/ironing boards and wake up calls. Housekeeping is available. Guestrooms are all non smoking.
Notifications and Fees:
The following fees and deposits are charged by the property at time of service, check in, or check out.
- Valet parking: C$ 15 per day
- Continental breakfast: C$ 7.95 per person (approximate amount)
The above list may not be comprehensive. Fees and deposits may not include tax and are subject to change.
- Sherbrooke is a station on the Orange Line of the Montreal Metro rapid transit system, operated by…
- Saint-Louis Square is an urban square in Montreal's Plateau Mont Royal.The square is located on the…
- The Théâtre de Quat'Sous is a Canadian theatre located on Pine Avenue in the borough of…