Fort Rouillé or Fort Toronto was a French trading post located in Toronto, Ontario, Canada, that was established around 1750 but abandoned in 1759. The fort site is now part of the public lands of Exhibition Place. It is also the name of a street, located approximately 1 km north of the fort site, running south from Springhurst Avenue to the railway tracks.
It was one of two French fortifications in Toronto. Magasin Royale was built near the Old Mill by Phillipe Dourville, sieur de la Saussaye in 1720. The wooden magazine was similar to the one built in Lewiston, New York (likely the French forts or trading post located now in Fort Niagara).