Touristlink.com is the social platform for travel where you can meet fellow travelers,share information, suggest new attractions and create lists of your favorite destinations to share with friends.
Days Inn North Of The Falls is located in Niagara Falls, close to Niagara Gorge Trail, Horseshoe Falls, and Skylon Tower. Nearby points of interest also include Fallsview Indoor Waterpark and Casino Niagara.
Days Inn North Of The Falls features a restaurant and a bar/lounge. Recreational amenities include an indoor pool, a spa tub, and a sauna. Wireless Internet access is available in public areas. Guest parking is available for a surcharge. Additional property amenities include a fireplace in the lobby.
There are 94 guestrooms at Days Inn North Of The Falls. Fireplaces are featured in each room. Bathrooms feature complimentary toiletries and hair dryers. Wireless Internet access is complimentary. In addition to direct dial phones, guestrooms offer complimentary local calls (restrictions may apply). Plasma televisions are available in guestrooms. Air conditioned rooms also include coffee/tea makers, irons/ironing boards, and clock radios. Housekeeping is offered daily and guests may request wake up calls. Cribs (infant beds) and rollaway beds are available on request. Guestrooms are all non smoking.
Notifications and Fees:
- There are no room charges for children 17 years old and younger who occupy the same room as their parents or guardians, using existing bedding.
The following fees and deposits are charged by the property at time of service, check in, or check out.
- Self parking: C$ 11.30 per day
The above list may not be comprehensive. Fees and deposits may not include tax and are subject to change.
- Niagara Falls is a Canadian city on the Niagara River in the Golden Horseshoe region of Southern…
- Marineland is a themed amusement and animal exhibition park in the city of Niagara Falls, Ontario,…
- Thorold is a city in Ontario, Canada, located on the Niagara Escarpment. It is also the seat of…
Travel Deals Around Di Niagara North Of Fallsview trip details >