Touristlink.com is the social platform for travel where you can meet fellow travelers,share information, suggest new attractions and create lists of your favorite destinations to share with friends.
Delta Halifax is a business friendly hotel located in Halifax, close to Nova Scotia College of Art and Design, Province House, and Halifax Citadel. Additional points of interest include Public Gardens Park and Dalhousie University.
Delta Halifax's restaurant serves breakfast and lunch. A bar/lounge is open for drinks. Room service is available during limited hours. Recreational amenities include an indoor pool, a spa tub, a sauna, and a fitness facility. This 3.5 star property has a business center and offers limo/town car service and audio visual equipment. This Halifax property has event space consisting of banquet facilities, conference/meeting rooms, and exhibit space. Guest parking is available for a surcharge. Additional property amenities include valet parking, gift shops/newsstands, and currency exchange.
There are 296 guestrooms at Delta Halifax. Bathrooms feature designer toiletries and hair dryers. Internet access (surcharge) is provided. Guestrooms offer desks and complimentary newspapers. Televisions have satellite channels, video game consoles, and pay movies. Air conditioned rooms also include coffee/tea makers, irons/ironing boards, and clock radios. Guests may request extra towels/bedding and wake up calls. Housekeeping is available daily. Cribs (infant beds) are available on request.
Notifications and Fees:
The following fees and deposits are charged by the property at time of service, check in, or check out.
- Self parking: C$ 19.95 per day (in/out privileges)
- Valet parking: C$ 23 per day (in/out privileges)
- Pet fee: C$ 35 per stay (maximum C$ 35 per stay)
The above list may not be comprehensive. Fees and deposits may not include tax and are subject to change.
- Halifax County is a county in the Canadian province of Nova Scotia. The Municipality of the County…
- The Old Burying Ground is an historic cemetery in Halifax, Nova Scotia. It is located at the…
- Fort George (named after King George II of Great Britain) is a National Historic Site in Halifax,…