Congregation Schara Tzedeck is an Orthodox synagogue in Vancouver, British Columbia, Canada. It is the oldest synagogue and the largest Orthodox synagogue in the city. Its name is Hebrew for "Gates of Righteousness".
Founded in 1907, it was originally known as "Benei Yehuda" and was located at East Pender Street at Heatley Street in the Strathcona neighbourhood, then the focus of the city's Jewish community. Francis George Gardiner, architect's drawings of the Schara Tzedeck synagogue, circa 1920 are at Vancouver City Archives.