Touristlink.com is the social platform for travel where you can meet fellow travelers,share information, suggest new attractions and create lists of your favorite destinations to share with friends.
Located in Hamilton, Comfort Inn Hamilton is in the suburbs with local attractions including Ivor Wynne Stadium and Copps Coliseum. Regional points of interest also include Burlington Art Centre and Spencer Smith Lakefront Park.
The hotel serves a complimentary continental breakfast. Comfort Inn Hamilton features currency exchange, express check in, and express check out. Complimentary wireless Internet access is available in public areas. Additional property amenities include self parking. Guest parking is complimentary. A total renovation of this property was completed in October 2008.
Beds come with premium bedding. Furnishings include desks and sofa beds. Refrigerators and coffee/tea makers are offered. Bathrooms feature shower/tub combinations and hair dryers. Wireless Internet access is complimentary. In addition to complimentary weekday newspapers, guestrooms offer phones as well as complimentary local calls (restrictions may apply). Televisions have cable channels and pay movies. Air conditioned rooms also include blackout drapes/curtains, electronic check out, electronic/magnetic keys, and irons/ironing boards. Guests may request microwaves and wake up calls. Housekeeping is available daily. Cribs (infant beds) and rollaway beds are available on request. Guestroom renovations were completed in October 2008.
Notifications and Fees:
- There are no room charges for children 18 years old and younger who occupy the same room as their parents or guardians, using existing bedding.
The following fees and deposits are charged by the property at time of service, check in, or check out.
- Deposit: CAD 80.00 per stay
- Rollaway bed: CAD 15.00 per night
The above list may not be comprehensive. Fees and deposits may not include tax and are subject to change.
- The Burlington Bay James N. Allan Skyway, originally called the Burlington Bay Skyway, is a pair…
- Stoney Creek is a community (formerly a municipality which is now part of Hamilton after…
- Burlington Bay, known more commonly as Hamilton Harbour, lies on the western tip of Lake Ontario,…
Travel Deals Around Comfort Inn Hamiltonview trip details >