Anola, Manitoba, Canada, is a small town located 24 km east of Winnipeg and 40 km north of Steinbach in the Rural Municipality of Springfield. Approximately 200 people live within its limits, but many people in surrounding areas consider themselves to be part of Anola.
In 1907, when the Grand Trunk and Pacific railway expressed an interest in the district, the land was sold, and the village of "Free Port" was born. The name changed in 1912. According to the book Place Names of Manitoba, published for the Geographic Board of Canada in 1933 by the Department of the Interior, the name Anola is an "invented name, formerly known as Richland Post Office".