Alexandra Hotel is a family friendly hotel located in central Toronto, close to Art Gallery of Ontario, Grange Park, and Ontario Place. Additional points of interest include Centreville Amusement Park and Toronto Eaton Centre.
Alexandra Hotel features laundry facilities, coffee in the lobby, and complimentary newspapers in the lobby. Complimentary wireless Internet access is available in public areas. Additional property amenities include an elevator (lift). This is a self catering property.
There are 75 guestrooms at Alexandra Hotel. Guestrooms have city views. At the 1.5 star property, accommodations include kitchenettes with stovetops, microwaves, refrigerators, and dishwashers. Bathrooms feature shower/tub combinations. In addition to complimentary wireless Internet access, guestrooms offer direct dial phones. Televisions have cable channels. Air conditioned rooms also include desks and coffee/tea makers. Guests may request hair dryers and wake up calls. Cribs (infant beds) and rollaway beds are available on request.
Notifications and Fees:
The following fees and deposits are charged by the property at time of service, check in, or check out.
- Rollaway bed: C$ 5 per day
- Crib (infant bed): C$ 5 per day
The above list may not be comprehensive. Fees and deposits may not include tax and are subject to change.
- Trinity—Spadina is a federal electoral district in Ontario, Canada, that has been represented …
- OCAD University is a public university, whose campus is located in Toronto, Ontario, Canada. The…
- Fort York is a historic site of military fortifications and related buildings on the west side of…